We all have bad days but I called off for the first time at my new(ish) job. I'm almost at 4 months but I was very nervous sending that "I'm not coming in.", text. I'm looking for better and newer things for myself still. I'm not where I want to be yet but I'm trying my best. Even when it's difficult to preform my best and I wanna fall apart, I try. It's exhausting though.
Lately I've been thinking about my life...well for awhile now I've been doing some reflecting on myself and what's going on. Today was different though, I wanted to talk to my mom and let her know what I want for myself, what my goals are, and how I'm feeling. I find it hard to talk to my family about any hardships I have / my feelings overall. While I do enjoy my clinic job, I don't want to be there for long. My past jobs I've always felt burnt out around the 2 year mark. This time around I want to be there max 1 year. I picture myself doing what I studied for full time, with loads of money coming in mwehe. GOOD LUCK TO ME!
I'm really trying lately to be more positive even though I always considered myself an optimist, I tend to get annoyed, and negative quickly. Lately though that's not the case, but I know I have a long way to go before I reach my goals. For awhile I've felt that I'm at an odd place in my life career wise. Then I wonder once I reach my goals what's next? When I have everything I want, what's after that? I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm so confident, secure, and I trust myself and my abilities that I can't help but think. What am I rushing for? Yes I want my goals but am I rushing? Sometimes I think so, other times I think I'm moving too slow. Once I get everything I want and I'm happier, I'm not sure what's after that. INS | OUTS - for sep2025 ...
Comments
Post a Comment